Thanks for chiming in!
Let me answer each of your points individually. If you wish to expand on a particular one, I think it would be best to open a new specific thread.
- A better follower management would be nice indeed. We plan to make interactions a bit more "fluid" in near updates.
- I am afraid I am a bit lost on this one. Expeditions rely on traits, and the follower selection window displays a synthetic view of the individual traits of each one. Is it not enough to find the best follower for the job?
- Time between sacrifices has been reduced in our latest update!
- Regarding assignation for apprenticeship, we will look into what can be improved. Your suggestion sounds nice!
- Storage buildings were never intended to be super useful. Instead, they are more of a mandatory liability: necessary to your expansion yet the primary target of thieves. I am unsure we wish to change this as of current state.
- Some aspects in the game still are quite obscure, that is true. We are on an ongoing effort to make everything more explicit.
Hoping this clarifies things for you.